Monday, January 7, 2013

Square Hue January 2013

Hello Gorgeous!
Hope you dolls had a great time during the holidays! Square Hue's theme for this month is The Arctic Collection. Square Hue is a nail polish subscription service where the company sends three full size nail polishes of .50 oz to keep. Each month the colors sent will be colors that are in style and up to date with today's fashion. The nail polish are 3-free clean formula - does not contain DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene and are not tested on animals. This is a monthly subscription service with the price of $21 each month this includes free shipping. So lets jump into the polishes that were sent this month.


- Arctic Frost
This is a sheer glittery nail polish. This would look great on top of any matte or cream colored nail polishes or even ones that are already glittery nail polishes if you want to add some more sparkle to your nails. Such a great nail polish to have in my collection!

- Glacier Skies
This is a cream nail polish. Reminds my of clear blue skies in the mountains. Such a lovely light blue color. Perfect for all of the seasons.

- Midnight Flurries
This is by far my favorite one out of this collection! I cant wait to apply it to my nails this evening. This is a gorgeous medium shade of a dusty blue with glitter specks in it. The glitters seem to be holographic depending on the angle you are looking at it changes the color the glitter specks appear to be. It is just such an awesome shade & right up my alley of colors I would choose on my own.

Overall I am so thrilled with this month's collection. I cant wait to see what future months hold with this company. So far these past two months have been beyond expectations. I truly hope they keep it up because it is just an amazing service to be part of! If you are not signed up with this company I would definitely suggest that you try this company out. They will blow your socks off!

Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment