Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Starlooks Starbox December 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
This month was the main reason that I decided to take the chance with this subscription service. I heard that a palette was going to be sent for the month of December and since I have such an love / obsession for eye shadows that made my choice much easier. My December Starlooks Starbox has come in and I am so excited to start playing around with these eye shadows! Here is what came in this month:


This month the items were sent in this cute red box with a gold bow. Upon opening it there was white padding with glitter which I thought was rather cute. Underneath all of that was this eyeshadow palette. How gorgeous are these colors!? I am happy that they are not all nuetral because I already have a ton of those. These seem really nice to change it up a bit from time to time and add a pop of color to any eye look. The palette sent is i07A and it includes 15 eye shadows.


While playing around with these shadows I noticed that they have pretty decent pigmentation without a primer especially the green and gold row. These shade go on very smoothly. I did not experience any fall out with any of them which is such a major plus for myself. These are just some absolutely gorgeous shades. I do not have anything bad to say. The size of each shade is a very generous amount. It overall is a pretty great product and for $15 I think it is a steal! This palette has a retail value on the Starlooks website of $99 so for the monthly price that I got it for it was an amazing bargain. Have any of you dolls tried out this subscription service or any of their products? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment