Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Square Hue December 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
This month the first package I received is from a new subscription service that I recently joined. It is a nail polish subscription service where the company sends three full size nail polishes of .50 oz to keep. Each month the colors sent will be colors that are in style and up to date with today's fashion. The nail polish are 3-free clean formula - does not contain DBP, Formaldehyde, and Toluene and are not tested on animals. Now through December 8th their is a deal going on where each month will have a monthly subscription price of $14.99 per month as long as you stayed subscribed to this company. If you were to sign up after that date then the monthly price is $21. So lets jump into the polishes that were sent this month.


- Holly Berry
This is a gorgeous shade of red with some subtle sparkle to it. Under certain lighting is almost has a velvety finish like appearance to it. It is a perfect shade for the holiday seasons!

- Champagne Toast 
This is a very unique shade and I do not have anything like it in my collection. It comes off as almost silver in certain lighting but then also comes off as a light golden shade as well. This shade also contains some shimmer and is just absolutely stunning.

- Sugar Plum
A lovely purple shade that also contains some shimmer. Its really nice for the winter and fall season and will look lovely complimenting most colors that are worn during this time. It adds a subtle pop of color which is really nice.

Over all I really enjoy the shape of these bottles I think they are really cute and has a good shape that will keep the bottles stable on the table. The application is very easy and smooth and that is because the formula's consistency is pretty awesome. The dry time is pretty good, I noticed that I didn't have to wait as long as other nail polishes that I own which is such a huge plus because I am not that patient when it comes to allowing my polish to dry. So far I am very very impressed with this company and will stick around a while longer and hope that the company keeps going as fantastic as it is now!

Until next time, take care <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment