Thursday, November 29, 2012

Starlooks Starbox November 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
I recently joined this new beauty subscription service and I am so thrilled that I did! Starbox sends out 3-4 full size makeup / beauty products by Starlooks delivered to your door for $15 a month. This is such a great price for the items that are being sent out. This is what this month included:


- Starlooks Tender Gloss Lipstick in Pearl (Size: 3.8 g)
A moisturizing lipstick with a sheer coverage that combines lipstick and lip gloss in one convenient product! This is an awesome lip product, it goes on very smoothly and gives your lips that extra special something to pull your whole look together. This product has a retail value of $11.00 on the Starlooks website.

- Starlooks 3-in-1 Mascara Guide / Applicator
This helps when applying mascara so that it does not smudge or come in contact with your eye make up. I have never seen anything like this before but I am really liking the idea of this product. I will give it a try the next time I go to apply mascara.

- Starlooks Eyeshadow Quad Palette
This quad includes the eyeshadows in Pearl Reflection, Brazed Beige, Midnight in Magnolia, & Mocha Move. These eyeshadows go on smoothly and blend very easily. I used this quad during Thanksgiving dinner and really enjoyed how my look came out. Each of these shades have a retail value of $9.00 on the Starlooks website.

Overall I have to say that so far I am very impressed by this subscription service! The packaging that it came in is just so adorable. All these items that were sent definitely made the value of this box exceed my expectations. Give or take this months box had a value of about $47.00! For only $15 plus shipping I'd say that is a great deal! Have any of you dolls tried this subscription service out yet? What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear them.

Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment