Thursday, August 30, 2012

MyGlam August 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
This month's MyGlam theme is Endless Summer. I have been loving last months and this months bags a lot. I really like that they are like a mesh matterial and I can see what is in the bag itself. The colors they have been choosing have been great as well. So here is what came in my MyGlam bag this month:


- Eclos Cellular Activator Facial Serum (Size: 0.5 fl oz)
This lightweight serum from Eclos helps wake up skin's self-renewal process to revitalize fatigued, stressed skin. Unique plant extracts help boost firmness and tone to smooth out fine lines and damage. Exclusively formulated with rejuvenating Apple Stem Cells, clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture in two weeks. Comfrey, Gotu Kola, Tumeric and Green Tea antioxidants shield against skin aging environment assaults, helping to prolong a youthful appearance. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, mineral oil or petroleum. I've never tried a serum before so this is an interesting product. Can't wait to see how it works for myself.

- Eclos Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream (Size: 0.25 fl oz) 
This medium-weight moisturizer with restorative benefits helps smooth and brighten for a youthful finish. Hydration replenishes dry, dulling skin suffering from the signs of aging. Powerful extracts and antioxidants boost collagen levels for noticeable tightening and firming. Exclusively formulated with rejuvenating Apple Stem Cells, clinically proven to significantly reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture in two weeks. Formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances or dyes, mineral oil or petroleum. I am excited to try this out, its always nice to what other kinds of moisturizers are out there. It such a plus that this does not include any parabens or any other yucky ingredients.

- MyGlam Glam Gloss in Shade 02 (Size: 0.237 fl oz)
 I really like when personalized items are sent along in these beauty sample subscription services. I think it just adds that special bonus everytime they do something like this. I recieved mine in the shade 02 which is a  bright pink. This lip gloss is very pigmented which is really nice. I am really loving this item!

- SALTY Cosmetics Glama-ZOID! Eyeshadow (Size: 1 gm)
The array of colors and shades is designed to help you express your inner diva! Glama-ZOID!, an iridescent violet pink satin has a sexy touch of light reflecting sparkle. This shadow is perfect for all skin tones and works as an amazing highlighter for brow bone and inner corners. Best of all, this shade was created exclusively for the MyGlam community. This is such a gorgeous pigment, I don't have anything like it so I am really glad to be able to add this to my make up collection.

- Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in Dragon Fruit (Size: 0.29 fl oz)
Dragon Fruit is created with leafy green notes intertwined with juicy Dragon Fruit, citrus zest and soft floral and wood hints. Clean Skin is a blend of orange, lemon, white rose, bergamot peach and vanilla, making the perfect shower-fresh scent. This has a very sweet scent which is nice but I prefer floral scents more. I think I will be passing this along to someone else.

- Circus by Andrea's Choice Nail Polish in Ringmaster (Size: Full Size)
This month, I'm causing a color spectacle with the newest shades from my CIRCUS collection. Join me, your ringleader, and show the world your hottest nail looks with the newest shades of vegan, cruelty-free nail polish, Spectacle and Ringmaster, from the exclusive collection curated by me, Andrea's Choice. I received Ringmaster which is a gorgeous shade of a bright pink! Can't wait to see what other shades are added to her collection.

Overall this was a pretty good bag. I don't have any complaints it seems like it was filled with some very useful products. Cant wait to see what next month holds. Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment