Thursday, August 30, 2012

Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
I was lucky enough to be chosen by Influenster to receive a Latina Beauty VoxBox! I was so excited when I found out and even more excited when it arrived. Inside this VoxBox it was filled with some pretty awesome goodies inside. Here is what I received:


- Always Radiant Infinity Pads (Size: 16 pads; Retail Value: $6.99)
Product Claims: Always Radiant Infinity Pads features a unique technology, Infinice, that conforms to each individuals shape delivering premium protection and performance. The pads offer a light, clean scent and microdots for fast absorption to help women stay feeling fresh. A wider back and flexible wings provide increased coverage where you need it the most. At first I was a little hesitant because the pad itself seemed really really thin. But I decided to give it a shot and see how it worked for myself. I overall really enjoyed this pad because of what I feared at first. The thinness makes it feel so comfortable and it has great protection. I was surprisingly pleased by this product and will plan on continuing to purchasing it. 

- Bath & Body Works Shea-Enriched Shower Gel in Pink Chiffon (Size: 3 fl oz; Retail Value: $5.00)
Product Claims: This is a new and improved formula that now contains shea. It claims to be their richest, bubbliest lather that gives you softer, cleaner skin. Moisturizing Aloe Vera and skin-loving Vitamin E combine for lather that bursts with fragrance! I have smelled this scent before on a recent trip to Bath & Body Works and I immediately liked it. I liked that it is a nice light sweet scent so I was ecstatic to see this in my VoxBox. While using it in the shower I did enjoy the way it lathered and I do think that it lives up to what this product claims. It made my skin feel softer after showering. The scent lingered all day and I just am very pleased with this item.

- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen (Size: 2 fl oz; Retail Value: $7.99 for full size)
Product Claims: Moisturize and protect your skin with Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen. The dual ribbon hydrating formula infused with luxurious silk protein and rich shea butter provides continuous 12-hour moisture and broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection that wont break down in the summer sun. This product does moisturize and leaves the skin feeling smooth. I don't know about the 12 hour protection because I haven't worn it that long. The only thing that I didn't really like was the scent. It is not a bad scent but its just a scent that doesn't appeal to my liking but overall this is a pretty decent product.

- Always Tampax Radiant Collection (Includes: 1 purse, 1 scented pad, 3 unscented daily liners, and 2 unscented tampons)
Product Claims: This is a stylish collection of tampons, pads, and liners all included in a wristlet for convenient storage. Designer packaging allows for easy disposable with the all new re-sealable wrappers. Absorbent and flexible pads provide invisible protection meeting all of a woman's feminine care needs. Like I mentioned earlier I have really been enjoying the new products that Always has recently come out with. All of them have surprised me by their performance and has exceeded my expectations!

- NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City (Size: 0.24 fl oz; Retail Value: $2.49)
Product Claims: Keep your lips soft as ever with the NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine. Its pure pigment ingredients create a 3D gloss effect while Vitamin E provides shine and moisture. The non-sticky formula created the ultimate creamy and soft texture feel. I am really loving this shade. It looks great alone as well as paired with a lipstick. I really like that it does have some glitter but that the glitter is really finely milled and not obnoxously big and rough on the lips. Big kuddos on that! This lipshine is really moisturizing and feels smooth on the lips. The texture is just perfect and not sticky at all and the wand is just perfect! I love that it is flexible and allows to distribute the product evenly. I just cant stop raving about this item! Can't wait to get other shades of this liquid lipshine.

- Veet Ready to Use Wax Strips Legs & Body (Size: 40 full strips & 6 wipes; Retail Value: $9.99)
Product Claims: This summer, keep your skin smooth for longer with Veet Ready-to-Use Wax Strips for Legs & Body. The strips are specially formulated to remove hair on legs, under arms, and bikini area from closer to the root than shaving for smoothness that lasts up to 4 weeks. This was my first time trying a wax strip and I was a but scared to do so at first. So I tried it on my leg and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be. I enjoyed my legs staying smoother and hairless for a longer period than what it normally did when I use to shave. I may have now been converted to the other side... the other side meaning the waxing side. We will see as I keep trying them but so far they have worked wonders. Couldn't be happier with this item.

This Influenster Latina Beauty VoxBox 2012 was filled with tons of new goodies that I hadn't had the opportunity to try beforehand but now I am really lucky to have been able to. All the products were given to me for free and this is what I honestly think about each one of the products. I have now added some new favorites to my list that I will continue to purchase over and over again! Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment