Thursday, August 30, 2012

Birchbox August 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
August Birchbox theme was back to school and I think it was a great theme considering everyone is starting to head back around this time of the year. This month I was very pleased with the items that I was sent. Here is what was included in my Birchbox this month:


- Miss Jessie's Original Creme de la Creme Conditioner (Size: 1 fl oz)
This light blue cream conditioner is loaded with softening ingredients that help tame even the most unruly ringlets and frizziest waves. But rather than softening your hair’s natural bounce, it just enhances it—all the manageability, with none of the flatness. I have tried this and I really like how it leaves my hair. I am really thinking of purchasing this in a full size.

- Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Made with an innovative compact oval-cartridge head, each razor is equipped with five blades for an incredibly close shave. The blades work with your legs’ natural curves to make shaving tricky spots like your knees and ankles a breeze. Our favorite part? The water-activated moisturizing serum has marine extracts and shea butter and hydrates your skin. This is a pretty good razor I already had it and I have liked the results it has given me so far.

- Miss Jessie's Original Curly Meringue (Size: 2 oz)
This curl-loving cream does triple-duty, delivering lasting hold, lightweight hydration, and enviable shine. It’s made with a fortifying mix of natural plant oils—including avocado, coconut, sweet almond, and olive—plus frizz-reducing aloe extract. I tried this creme after I showered and let my hair air dry a tad. I then distributed it throughout my hair and then I put in some foam curlers. The next morning I had some really soft and shiny curls with some great bounce. Love this item so far!

- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy La Fleur (Size: Small Vial)
The uplifting scent opens with a sparkling cascade of mandarin and wild berries. Next, sweet notes of honeysuckle, gardenia petals, and jasmine peek through, followed by a lingering trace of waterlily. This smells amazing! I really like that its light and all the floral scents are just my favorite!

- Sabon Foot Cream (Size: 1.05 fl oz)
Hardworking moisturizers like aloe and glycerin work to soften rough callouses, while camphor and menthol pack an anti-fungal punch and leave your feet feeling fresh and clean. This is a pretty good foot cream and I definitely noticed a difference after using it a few times.

- Talika Lipocils Expert (Size: 2 mL)
Mainstream lash serums derive their power from chemicals, which can cause everything from redness to side effects like darkening the skin on your lids or even your irises. But Lipocils Expert is different. It’s only made with botanical ingredients that have been tested to meet meticulous French safety standards. Nettle and horse chestnut stimulate growth and boost circulation to your capillaries, while soy lecithin and apple extract condition your lashes. Still haven't tried this one out yet but Im excited to see how its going to work out.

Overall I think this was a pretty good box and I can't wait to see what next month holds! Let me know what you dolls received if you do subscribe to Birchbox. Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment