Saturday, July 14, 2012

MyGlam July Bag 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
Today my July MyGlam bag arrived and I must say I am very impressed. I am really liking everything that I was sent this month. Maybe they are starting to get a better grasp of things? Only time will tell but for now I am one happy customer. The bag itself is so cute! I love that it is a mesh like material and that it is so colorful. It also helps that this bag does not have a strange smell like previous ones. Now lets get into what I received this month:


- Yes To Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes (Size: 10 towelettes)
Yes To Cucumbers On The Go Facial Wipes are 98.7% natural, hypoallergenic, paraben free, SLS & petroleum free and made from organic cucumber and aloe vera. Designed for the trendy traveler, this package of travel towelettes will fit right into your purse (or a TSA size clear plastic bag!) to cleanse, soothe and remove makeup to refresh your beautiful face, regardless of where you are. I have been wanting to try these but just never got around to purchasing them so I am really happy that this was part of this month's bag.

- Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer (Size: 0.5 fl. oz.)
Revitalize with optimum anti-aging benefits and protect with full-spectrum chemical-free protection. With a blend of brightening hydroxy acid, certified organic apple and lemon juices, age-defying peptides, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, Co Q10 and vitamin antioxidants, this is the optimum dual purpose moisturizer.

- Circus By Andrea's Choice Nail Polish in Somersault (Size: Full Size Bottle)
Give yourself the perfect summer mani-pedi with the first shades - Reverso & Somersault, from an exclusive nail color collection curated by MyGlam stylist, Andrea's Choice. I really like the nail polish shade I was sent, it is a perfect shade of yellow for myself.

- NuMe HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner (Size: 0.67 oz.)
Add shine back to your beach braids with this conditioner that packs a punch, of hydration that is. Formulated with NuMe's patented Seratin K Protein Complex Technology, it restores elasticity and flexibility to dry, damaged hair. Made with an incredible blend of Morocco's finest Argan oil, strengthening bamboo and conditioning sage, this conditioner repairs hair and reveals naturally gorgeous locks. Since it has been extremely hot where I live my hair has been looking on more of the dry side so I am eager to see if this product holds up to it's claims.

- Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip & Cheek Stain in Jitterbug (Size: 2.5 g)
As you're beach bound this summer, add a long-lasting flush of color to your stylish, sun-kissed look. This cheek and lip stain provides a pop of color to amp up your look in an instant. Hyaluronic Acid and sugar extracts smooth and plump lips for a sexy pout. I recieved the shade in Jitterbug which is a light bright pink tone which I am really enjoying!

Like I mentioned at the beginning I am really impressed so far by everything I was sent. Now I get to try some items that I have been interested in for a while and see how they work out for myself. Can't wait to see what next month holds, its kind of hard predict if it will be a hit or miss since MyGlam has been all over the charts. So here is hoping for another successful bag for the month of August! Until next time, take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment