Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Target Beauty Bag Spring 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
About a month or so ago Target had a free sample that was their Target Beauty Bag. I was lucky enough to have been able to sign up for one. The site was crashing constantly so I had to be persistent in refreshing the page for a while but at the end I think it was well worth it. Target has done this in the past and previous bags have had some great samples in them. I believe that Target does this once to two times a year so keep a look out if this is something that interests you. Make sure to add me on Facebook: Mz. Shy's Beauty and follow me on Twitter: mzshybeauty because I will be posting the next time this offer is available! This is what my Target Beauty Bag consisted of:


All of the samples arrived in this cute striped makeup bag. This kind of reminds me of a Victoria Secret makeup bag. I just think it is really cute and it is a nice size to carry around in your purse. There were five samples included along with a Target coupon book that has a good amount of beauty related coupons. The samples that where included in this Target Beauty Bag are:

- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes (Size: 7 wipes)
On the package it states that their cleansing wipes contain a perfect blend of vitamin goodness and gentle cleansers, refresh and nourish your skin and remove waterproof mascara. Perfect especially for sensitive skin.

- Pantene Color Preserve Volume Shampoo (Size: 1.7 fl. oz.)
Pantene Pro-V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Volume Shampoo gently cleanses colored hair to remove dulling residue and build-up that work against volume. The advanced shampoo helps protect color, while helping to restore natural fullness and brilliant shine.

- Nivea Extended Moisture Daily Lotion (Size: 1 fl. oz.)
Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion is a luxurious, non-greasy lotion, infused with Provitamin B5, that can provide up to 48 hours of relief for very dry, tight skin. Use it daily for soft, supple skin.

- Neutrogena Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser (Size: 0.5 fl. oz.)
Visibly Bright Daily Facial Cleanser transforms dull, tired skin to visibly bright & refreshed skin in just 4 uses. The unique formula, infused with Soy and Vitamin C, dissolves skin-dulling impurities and surface skin cells, while a citrus anti-oxidant complex helps to refresh skin. Skin looks brighter and less tired.

- L'OREAL Paris Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer (Size: Card Sample)
Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer instantly boosts skin's natural luminosity for a more lively complexion that is full of life. Skin texture is smoothed & toned to provide a perfect canvas.

Overall I think this is a great sample bag that Target gives out. Now I get the chance to try out some new brands and some new products from brands that I already use. The samples are all very good sizes and it doesn't hurt that this was all sent for free! Did any of you dolls get the chance to get one this time around? What did you think about this Target Beauty Bag? I'd love to hear from you guys! 

2 comments:

  1. I put in a request for mine. I hope I get one! I put in a request the time before too but never got one. But this time I think my chances are good because I actually got a confirmation number after I put my info in! I love everything you go! I really want to try those Simple Facial Wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully yours comes in soon! Yeah Simple is one of the brands that I have been wanting to try for a while but haven't had the chance until now. =)

    ReplyDelete