Saturday, May 26, 2012

MyGlam May Bag 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
This month's bag I thought was really cute in a light blue shade with lips all over it. The contents of the bag I was a tad underwhelming. But any who I will get into what the bag consisted of and you can be the judge of what your own thoughts are. Here is what I received this month:


- Philosophy Love Sweet Love Fragrance (Size: Small Vial)
Feel smitten and irresistibly pretty with this flirty and fruity fragrance. This is probably the sample that I have been enjoying the most. I really do like the scent of this. Its light and just smells delightful. This is something I would actually purchase for myself.

- Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick (Size: Full Size 3.4g)
Rich color that plumps and hydrates for perfectly kissable lips. I received mine in the shade Warm Embrace, it is a little too dark for my taste. It is like a medium brown shade. I think this could have been a good item this month if the shade was something more wearable for myself but since the color isn't going to look good with my skin tone this was a fail on my end.

- Miss Beauty Nail Bling (Size: 20 pieces)
Nail art that will make you fall head over heels in an instant. I think the design is pretty cute. I wouldn't wear them all at the same time. I think I would be more inclined to use it for an accent nail. It is not a complete fail but this is an item that I could have gone without.

- MyGlam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush
Two final signature pink brushes to complete your myglam collection. These are pretty decent brushes. I think that the concealer brush is more like a lip brush so I might use it as that instead. I think this is the last month that brushes are going to be sent out which I think is pretty good. I want to get other samples besides repetition month after month. It is not that I mind getting brushes I just think it would have been better if the brushes sent out were more spread out a few months so that it didn't get a bit predictable.

Overall I think this month was okay not too excited about much. Hopefully next month will improve greatly. Did any of you receive any other shades of the Studio Gear Lipstick? What did you dolls think about this months bag? Are any of you unsubscribing? Until next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment