Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beauty Box 5 May 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
This months box I am really excited about! I have been really enjoying most of the samples that I was sent this month. Beauty Box 5 has really started to become one of my favorite subscription box companies! This is what I received this month:


- It's A 10 Miracle Styling Serum (Size: 7 ml)
No matter your style, get a flawless finish every time with It's a 10's Miracle Styling Serum. Whether your goal is bouncy curls or flowing straight locks, this serum is the solution for you. It protects hair from heat styling and environmental damage with naturally-derived ingredients. I was really excited about this brand because I have been wanting to try it for a couple of months now but didn't want to pay the full retail price since it is a bit high. Full size is 120 ml and has a retail value of $24.96

- It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask (Size: 13 ml)
The Miracle Hair Mask from It's a 10 turns your locks up to 11! This high-performance mask gives you detangling, frizz reduction, vibrant color, and amazing body all in one. Just work through cleansed hair for one to three minutes and then rinse - in no time, you'll see more manageable, shinier, softer hair. Like I mentioned before I am excited about these samples because I have been wanting to try this brand out for a while now. I really love hair masks so I love receiving samples to try out different ones and see which one works best for myself. Full size is 240 ml and has a retail value of $22.96

- Comodynes Convient Cosmetics Self Tanning Towelette (Size: 0.8 oz. - 1 wipe)
Get a natural-looking tan with Comodyne's Self-Tanning Towelettes - no salon appointment required! In just three hours, you'll have an even, clean tan with no side effects or streaking. So this sample I was disappointed to see in my box this month because I had already received this in my first month. Hopefully in the future I do not receive any more repeated samples. Full size consists of an 8 pack and has a retail value of $17.00

- Merlot Moonlight Radiance Night Cream (Size: 3 packets)
Infused with grape seed antioxidants, Merlot Skin Care's Moonlight Radiance Night Cream keeps skin hydrated and healthy. Specially-formulated peptides team up with natural grape seed to reduce deep wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging while locking in moisture. Find the tone, elasticity, and pH balance your skin has been craving! This seems like a pretty exciting sample to try out. I am very pleased that since this was a packet sample that they sent more than one packet. This will help me get a better feel for my thoughts on the product. Full size is 4 oz. and has a retail value of $19.00

- Tree Hut Hawaiian Shea Body Butter (Size: 2 oz.)
Luxuriate in the infusion of organic shea butter, cocoa butter, and safflower seed oil. This extra thick body butter seals in moisture, giving you rejuvenated skin with a healthy sheen. Natural Hawaiian kukui nut oil repairs cracked skin and provides deep moisturization. I absolutely love this product! It is so moisturizing and smells divine! This is my first time trying this brand out but I am hooked! I will definitely be placing an order once my sample runs out. Full size is 7 oz. and has a retail value of $7.49

- Evie Evan Purity Masque (Size: 0.5 oz.)
Experience the enrichment of the Purity Masque from Evie Evan. It's a smart, nutrient-rich purifier that gives you glowing skin while shrinking pores. Infused with safflower, chamomile, witch hazel, and orange peel oil. This sample is a very generous size sample. I haven't had the time to try this out yet but I cant wait until I do. I have heard very good things about this product so I can not wait to see how well it works out for myself. Full size is 2 oz. and has a retail value of $36.00

Overall like I previously mentioned I think this was a great month. The samples sent out were great sizes and the ones that I have been able to test out I have really been enjoying so kudos to Beauty Box 5! Can't wait to see what next month holds! Until next time dolls. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there.. I didn't like this box. I already got the Tree Hut Hawaiian Shea Body Butter free from Ulta a couple of weeks ago. And all those packet samples..not sure if I'm gonna stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first time I received the Tree Hut Body Butter so I was excited about it. But I can see how the rest of the samples can discourage you from staying. I would have felt the same way but the sample packets in this case were items that I am interested in so with this box I was pretty pleased. =)

    ReplyDelete