Monday, April 30, 2012

MyGlam April Bag 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
I am running behind this month with my monthly subscription services. I have just been so busy this month, I'm sorry! But on to this month's MyGlam bag. This month's theme was Girls Night Out, when I first heard of it I was excited to see what items would be included this month. When I received this month's bag I was pleased with the items sent. But hopefully future months hold better things... Here is what was in my bag this month:

This months bag was a pink metallic color which I thought was rather cute. The info card was also really cute and I liked the color blocking that was used in the back where the item information is located.

- DermStore Lip Quench Moisture Infused Lip Treatment (Size: 0.21 oz.)
Lip Quench uses a blend of powerful nourishing oils to moisturize and smooth lips. Maxi-lip, a patented peptide complex, instantly improves hydration, definition and volume, while olive and sweet almond oils provide antioxidant protection. Helps lips feel softer, smoother and more plump by delivering intense moisture.I really enjoyed this when I tried it out initially so I will try it a few more times so that I can get a better feel for this product. This item is actually full size and retails for $12.00

- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil: Ransom (Size: 0.03 oz.)
Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. I really liked the purple shade in Ransom that I received and I cant wait to use it. The full size is 0.04 oz. and retails for $19.00

- MyGlam All Over Eyeshadow Brush & Eyeliner Brush
Two new additions for your exclusive Glammie travel brush set in our signature pink. This month includes an all-over eyeshadow brush made of pony hair, which is the perfect tool for packing color all over the lid. Pair it with our nylon eyeliner brush for super precise application. The bristles on these brushes are soft and seem like would great when using them. These did not have an odd odor like the previous brush that was sent out. Since it is a MyGlam exclusive item I do not have a retail value for these brushes.

- All Belle Eyelashes: Apple Green Genic (Size: One Pair)
Take your eye look to the next level with these All-Belle lashes. Handmade in Taiwan, these lashes are soft and knitted tightly for maximum comfort. Lashes can be reused up to 10 times and packaging includes glue for easy application! I like the ones I received they seem to be full and really pretty. Can't wait to try these babies out! Retail value is about $3.33 (MyGlam has 3 pairs for sale for $10.00 so I am basing it off of that.)

Overall I thought this was a pretty good bag. It has an approx value of $34.33 not counting the value of the bag itself nor the brushes that were sent out. If you received a bag what did you think about this months? If you didn't receive a bag what are your thoughts on MyGlam from items that you have seen that were sent out?

No comments:

Post a Comment