Monday, April 30, 2012

The Look Bag April 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
So this month bag was an okay bag, I wasn't overly excited about any particular item. I did receive things that I would use and I also received things that I thought I would not like but ending up liking it and vice versa. Here is what was in my bag this month:


- CoCo Cosmetics Jovie Jubilee Luxury Body Lotion (Size: 2 oz.)
A festive scent that works for anyone, at any time of the year. A celebration for your skin. This moisturizing lotion has tea tree oil and pro vitamin to help your skin stay soft and smooth. Apply all over your body and prepare to celebrate your beautiful skin with an exciting new lotion. This lotion really does smell divine! It is enriched with shea butter, moroccan oils, and vitamin complex. The fragrance has notes of sandalwood, black cherries, and vanilla. So far I really am enjoying this sample.

- Pur~lisse SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer (Size: 0.5 oz.)
Stay radiant in the sun with pur~lisse's pur~protect SPF 30. Powerful protection from the entire spectrum is yours, all in a lightweight, nourishing moisturizer. Pur~protect combines the unique peptide complex Lotus Lupine 5 and the Hydra-Shield complex, featuring vitamin E and soy proteins. It's a quick-drying, non-whitening formula, so it won't interfere with makeup! No matter the weather, keep your skin supple and nourished with pur~protect SPF 30.

- Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair (Size: 0.17 fl oz)
Beauty elixir for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant, silky texture, absorbed rapidly and leaving no residue in the hair.

- Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich (Size: 0.34 fl. oz.)
Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich is a hydrating fluid that temporarily over-hydrates skin allowing deeper penetration of ingredients, moisturizers and serums in further treatments. Use on clean, dry skin. Saturate a Cotton Square and gently massage over the entire face and neck using a patting motion.

- Virga Botanicals Fragrance Aromatic Greens (Size: Small Vial)
 Truly green and modern! A unisex fragrance loved by everyone. Vibrantly herbal, not too sweet and beautifully refreshing. Notes of balsam, peppermint, coriander, sage and rosewood, softened with a bit of vanilla.  Long-lasting and so uplifting!

Overall there were two samples that I had already received in other subscription services which was kind of a bummer. But there are things that I am excited to try out like the Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Rich and the Jovie Jubilee Luxury Lotion. I really did not like the scent of the Virga Botanicals Fragrance in Aromatic Greens it just wasn't my cup of tea. This will be my last month with The Look Bag, maybe in the future I will try it again but as for now I do not feel like its the right subscription company for myself. Did anyone get anything different for April's bag? If so I would love to hear what you received. 


No comments:

Post a Comment