Last month's box arrived damaged and I was suppose to get a replacement and when it didn't arrive I contacted Birchbox and was told that it was shipped to the wrong address and I was issued a full refund so that is why I did not share last month's Birchbox. This month's box arrived all in tact which was nice. Here is a picture of what I received for the month of April:
- Dropps Laundry Detergent (Size: 2 pacs)Made with a highly concentrated formula, each Dropps pac has enough cleaning action for a whole load of laundry. Free of fabric damaging enzymes, the detergent is safe for all fabrics, colors, temperatures, and washing machines. Just drop the dissolving pacs into your washing machine, then move on to more important things on your to-do list. These sell in a pack of 20 pacs for a retail value of $6.00
- Amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask (Size: 20 mL)Sourced from rare sea buckthorn berries, Obliphica oil is a wonder ingredient rich in natural vitamins and omega acids that sink into each follicle, repairing any signs of heat and styling damage. Moroccan argan oil infuses hair with deep moisture, while vitamin C adds brightness and shine. Plus, the formula is completely free of parabens and sulfates. A full size is 500 mL and retails for $40.00
- Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer (Size: 0.17 fl oz.)Instead of plain old H2O, this moisturizer is formulated with a blend of juices and other botanicals that nourish skin. Organic apple, grape, and pomegranate juices nourish with antioxidants and phytonutrients, while hyaluronic acid draws moisture to the skin without the weight of oils. Aloe leaf juice and cucumber extract soothe skin and heal redness and irritation. Use it regularly to balance your skin tone while replenishing moisture levels. Full size is 2 fl oz. and retails for $28.00
- Zoya TRUE Spring Collection: Lotus (Size: 0.25 fl oz.)Each Zoya shade goes on opaque with just one coat and lasts 50 percent longer than traditional polishes. And you’ll be glad to hear that the vegan-friendly formulas don’t contain formaldehyde, tuolene, camphor, and other toxic chemicals. Full size is 0.50 fl oz. and retails for $8.00
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift (Size: .04 fl oz.)Inspiration for Wonderstruck came from Taylor’s favorite memories and scents. The fragrance is a gourmand floral; a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence. Full size is 3.4 fl oz. and retails for $59.50
Overall I thought this was a pretty good box. Everything I received are things that I will use. I really enjoyed the Zoya nail polish it is such a gorgeous shade of purple! Birchbox is one of my favorite subscription services so I can't wait to see what next month holds.