So this month I think was a pretty good month. I was really excited to receive some makeup items in this month's Beauty Box 5. Here is what I received:
- Freeman Pink Grapefruit Exfoliating Scrub (Size: 0.5 fl oz.)The Pink Grapefruit Facial Exfoliating Scrub is a real treat. It gently resurfaces your skin, removing dead cells so your skin experiences healthy cell renewal. It's non-invasive, perfect for all skin types - and, oh yeah, it smells amazing! Full size is 6 fl. oz. and retails for $3.99
- Supergoop! SPF 30+ Sunscreen Swipes with Zinc (Size: One 6" X 8" Swipe)Supergoop! believes that UV protection is the foundation of any skincare regimen, and their Sunscreen Swipes are no exception to this rule. Formulated with zinc for sensitive skin, these pre-moistened, water-resistant wipes can be used by children two or three months old. Soothe your skin while giving it powerful SPF 30 protection. Like all Supergoop! products, they're made without parabens, petrochemicals, fragrances, and phthalates. Full size has an 8 count and has a retail value of $10.00
- Pur~lisse SPF 30 Pur~Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer (Size: 0.14 oz.)Stay radiant in the sun with pur~lisse's pur~protect SPF 30. Powerful protection from the entire spectrum is yours, all in a lightweight, nourishing moisturizer. Pur~protect combines the unique peptide complex Lotus Lupine 5 and the Hydra-Shield complex, featuring vitamin E and soy proteins. It's a quick-drying, non-whitening formula, so it won't interfere with makeup! No matter the weather, keep your skin supple and nourished with pur~protect SPF 30. Full size is 1.7 oz. and has a retail value of $55.00
- La Fresh Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Remover (Size: One Wipe 5" X 4")Bid greasy makeup removers bye-bye with the luxurious six-oil blend of Eco-Beauty Waterproof Makeup Removers from LA Fresh. A blend of olive, jojoba, lavender, sesame, grapeseed, and vitamin E nourish and refresh the eye and lip areas while instantly dissolving resistant makeup. No need to worry about pulling - the Eco-Beauty wipes are an effortless way to feel fresh and clean. They're free of alcohol, parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, dyes, glycols, artificial fragrances and animal byproducts. And they're 100% biodegradable! Full size has a 24 count and has a retail value of $9.99
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan: Twilight (Size: 0.064 oz.)For an everyday product, eye shadows can feel like a major investment. In steps Makeup Geek, with their budget-conscious shadows that don't sacrifice striking color. Their highly pigmented shadows are talc- and paraben-free, and never tested on animals. These pans can be placed in empty palettes (like MAC Pro Palettes or Z-Palettes) for the ultimate in custom tones. I was sent a full size pan and it has a retail value of $5.99
Like I mentioned above I did enjoy everything that I received this month. I am still on the fence about this service so I am going to stick with it a little longer because I feel like they are improving with every month that passes. What are your thoughts on Beauty Box 5?