Sunday, March 11, 2012

IsThatOdd Swag Bag, Honeycat Cosmetics, & Sweets Cosmetics

Hello Gorgeous!
IsThatOdd is a website where you can socialize with other ladies and talk about all sorts of topics. While interacting with one another you start to accumulate oddcoins. Once you have enough you can go to the sample shop and redeem your coins for whatever sample seems the most appealing. IsThatOdd has introduced me to a ton of my now favorite brands because of their website. Here are a few things that I was recently able to sample:


IsThatOdd had their anniversary recently and on their anniversary they had a limited amount of Swag Bags available in their sample shop. I was lucky enough to be able to get one! I received:
- Burt's Bees Fabulously Fresh Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash
- Orofluido Beauty Elixir For Your Hair
- IsThatOdd Circle Candle Tin (Smells AMAZING!)
- IsThatOdd Box of Matches
- L. Erickson Ivory Braided Headband


Honeycat Cosmetics is one of the brands that I was first introduced to through IsThatOdd.com and I am so happy I did. All of their products that I have tried out so far have been AMAZING! For Valentines Day their was this Honeycat Cosmetics sample available to purchase. When it arrived at my house I was so excited! I loved the packaging. Isn't it just too cute? This kit includes:
- Lick My Fur (edible banana cream body powder)
- Coquito (coconut/rum bubble bath)
- Rub My Tummy (milk/honey body lotion)
- Calypso Kitty (pineapple/guava body scrub)


Sweets Cosmetics had a sample of their Sweet Lips lip balm available to sample in the sample shop. I was intrigued by the cute packaging and by the description provided. Sweet Lips is a all natural lip balm that is handmade in Colorado. Comes in Vanilla-Rose, Grapefruit-Lavender, and Orange-Peppermint. I was sent Vanilla-Rose along with a piece of candy. This lip balm smells divine! So far I have really been enjoying it. I cant wait to go out and try more of their products.

If you want to be able to get some awesome samples to try for FREE then you should check out IsThatOdd.com but remember this a community that is there to help one another and just have a fun time. Spamming will not be allowed and whatever coins collected while spamming will be taken away. So just check it out I'm sure you wont regret it!

1 comment: