Monday, March 12, 2012

MyGlam March Bag 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
Today my MyGlam bag arrived. I had seen reviews and videos of other people who had already received theirs and from what I saw I was not too excited about this month. It seemed as though everything was going to be tiny sample sizes. So when I opened my packaged I was pleasantly surprised that there was a what I think may be full size product. So here is what my March MyGlam Bag consisted of:


This months bag is floral print which I thought was very cute! I think overall I am pretty content with what I received after all this month. I haven't tried any of these brands before so that's always exciting to be able to try something new! So here is the breakdown of what I received:

- Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment
This leave-in treatment is especially designed to enhance, protect, strengthen, and hydrate all hair types. I am a sucker for hair products since I straighten my hair most of the time my hair needs all the help it can get!

- Pur~lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer
I tend to be a lip product junkie but I personally prefer when they are in any other type of packaging besides small packets. I just find it a little annoying when trying to get the product out. But I will try it out and see how it works for myself.

- Murad Eye Lift Perfector
Increase skin firmness by 50% in 15 minutes. Minimize the appearance of dark circles.

- 3 Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam
A richly foaming cleanser that gently removes impurities, soothes and hydrates. This is the product I thought was full size because I received a tube that is 3.4 oz. but when I looked online I could only find this product in a 4.4 oz. tube that retails for $50. So even though I don't think it is a full size this sample alone makes my March Bag well worth the $10 that I spent. I love cleansers and I am always trying to find the perfect one for myself so I cant wait to use this one!

- DermStore $25 gift card
This is for $25 off orders of $50 or more. I will definitely be using this! I have shopped at the DermStore before and I really like most of the products that they offer.

- MyGlam Exclusive Classic Crease Brush & Case
This is just too cute! I love when brands add items that are personalized, it just really shows that they care. I received two brushes which I think was most likely an error because I have seen others just get one. The brush is so soft and I will definitely be using this!

Do you dolls subscribe to MyGlam if so what did you get? What are your thoughts on this company? I know they have had their bumps along the first few months but overall I think that they have been doing a nice job at fixing those problems. Cant wait to see what the following months have in store for their customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment