Friday, March 16, 2012

The Look Bag March 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
TheLookBag is another sampling subscription that offers 5 different luxury product samples from high-end brands every month. TheLookStore.com is the exciting new beauty e-commerce website created by Alan Mruvka, Founder and former CEO of E! Entertainment Television. TheLookBag will be sent to you in the 1st two weeks of every month. In addition to the beauty samples, TheLookBag contains product information and styling tips and tricks. The Magazine tab on TheLookBag.com features exciting articles and videos on how to use the products in your LookBag. The payment options are either $10 monthly or you can choose to get a yearly subscription for $110 which includes a free month. So this was my first month with this company and this is what I received:


- Shadow Shields
Innovative and unique, Shadow Shields are the only product of its kind to truly eliminate messy "raccoon eyes" caused by dreaded eye shadow fallout. I am kind interested to see how this will work but I am not overly thrilled by receiving this as one of my samples.

- Hairkop Essence Obliphica Treatment Hair Serum
Effectively treat and rejuvenate dry or damaged hair. A unique serum produced from Obliphica fruit, known for its wonderful effect on hair and skin. Now this item I am really excited to try out since I do use a lot of heat on my hair. I am always looking for a good hair repair product.

- Frownies Facial Patches
Reverse the sign of aging naturally. These patches are placed on your face where you wish to remove fine lines. This product seems pretty interesting to try out. I do not have fine lines yet so I may just pass it on to my mother.

- Indie Lee Squalane Facial Oil
A naturally occurring oil that promotes elasticity in the skin.  As we age, its production diminishes.  This key component of our sebum helps boost cell regeneration and oxygenation, leaving your face looking healthy and radiant. I have tried Indie Lee products before and I have LOVED all of them so far. I cant wait to test this one out!

- Cailyn Gel Eyeliner
Oil free, pigmented rich gel eyeliner is waterproof, smudge proof for 24 hours. Glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a long-wearing. Built-in brush that pops out of the cap. It is safe for sensitive eyes. This is the product that I am most excited about! It came with a stack of two types of glitter that can be incorporated into the eyeliner to make it a glitter eyeliner. I am really stoked to try this out! Hopefully it will meet my expectations.

Overall I think this was a pretty decent bag. If I didn't receive the eyeliner I would have been a tad disappointed but overall I think I will keep this subscription for a while and see how it goes from there. What are your thoughts on TheLookBag?

No comments:

Post a Comment