Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription that delivers four or five handpicked samples directly to your doorstep. Your Beauty Box will contain items like makeup, skin care products, hair care products, fragrances and a few other surprises! The payment options are monthly at a price of $12, quarterly at a price of $30, or yearly at a price of $100. Today my second box arrived and here is what I received this month:
- Lavera Mango Milk Care Treatment (Size: 0.8 fl. oz.)Mango Milk Hair Repair deep conditioning treatment designed for color-treated hair. Highly-antioxidant organic mango fruit extract, as well as organic green tea extract, protects hair from free-radical damage which can fade color. Rich organic oils such as jojoba, avocado, and soybean protect and support. Organic cocoa and shea butter seal in moisture. As a special ingredient we have added cotton flower extracts to the mango milk hair treatment which has a smoothing action on stressed hair and provides brilliant shine. I do not have my hair color treated but I do like trying out new hair masks so I am excited to test this one out. (Retail Value: $16.00 for 4.1 oz.)
- Freeman Facial Anti-Stress Mask: Dead Sea Minerals (Size: 0.5 fl. oz.)This anti-stress mud mask enhanced with Dead Sea Minerals instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging pores. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Perfect for oily and t-zone skin types prone to breakouts. I have tried other Freeman facial masks and have loved them so I am really intrigued to see how this one will compare to the rest. (Retail Value: $1.99)
- Pur~lisse Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser & Makeup Remover (Size: 1.7 oz.)Appreciate your skin, don’t irritate it. Cleanse away the day with this gentle, non-irritating blend of Soy Milk, Soy Proteins, Oatmeal and White Tea. A mild soap-free, non-foaming cleanser that respects the delicate nature of your skin. Leaves your face touchable and silky soft, without a trace of impurity. I am really excited to try this product out. If it holds up to all the claims it makes I am sure it will be fantastic. (Retail Value: $38.00 for 5.1 oz.)
- Becca Cosmetics Eye Tint in Vicuna (Size: 0.24 fl. oz.)An ingenious eye creme with a unique formulation that glides on as a creme and sets to a powder. This long-lasting, water-resistant, crease-resistant tint is easy to apply, offering adjustable levels of sheer to high pigment color. I have been wanting to try out Becca Cosmetics for a little while and I was really happy to see it in this months box. The color is really pretty and kind of reminds me of Urban Decays eyeshadow in Sin. It is such a plus that this is a full size product. This alone made this months box well worth what I paid for it! (Retail Value: $24.00)
- Spa True Natural Advanced Lift & Firm Serum (Size: 4 ml.)Advanced Lift & Firm Serum is an ultra-concentrated, anti-aging serum with bio-hyaluronic acid to reduce the appearance of fine lines and snaps your skin back to a level of smoothness anyone can see. True Natural Spa's innovative products will become your go-to for the transformation you deserve. This seems like a really neat product to try out. I cant wait to see how it works out for myself. (Retail Value: $69.00 for 0.5 fl. oz)
Overall I really liked this box more than my first box. These are products that I am actually intrigued to try and see how they work out for myself. This box completely sold me to stick with this company a little longer. Hopefully the upcoming boxes will be just as great as this one! I would suggest trying Beauty Box 5 if you liked what kind of samples they sent out.