Saturday, March 17, 2012

Beauty Bar Sample Society March 2012

Hello Gorgeous!
Sample Society send out 5 deluxe-sized samples from beauty brands like Murad, Stila, and Oscar de la Renta fragrance for $15 a month. You will also receive $15 gift code to redeem on a $50 purchase - when any product from the brands you've sampled is included in your order. A bonus one-year subscription to Allure magazine ($12 value). This was my first month with this company and this is what I received:


- Skyn Iceland Icelandic Relief Eye Pen (Size: 0.14oz)
Icelandic relief eye cream's lightweight yet powerful formula, in a portable pen, delivers immediate relief to delicate under-eye skin that's most vulnerable to the effects of stress. The look of puffiness and dark circles is minimized while fine lines appear softer. This I am really excited to try out. The size I received is actually a full size item valued at $20.00

-  Fekkai Advanced Glossing Cream (Size: 1.6 oz.)
With Fekkai Advanced's Brilliant Glossing Cream and its tress-perfecting properties, you'll have hair that's the envy of everyone. This adds shine to the hair, fights frizz, and is safe for color treated hair. Full size is 4 oz and has a retail value of $22.50 so the sample sent is a very generous size.

- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant (Size: 0.45 oz.)
This truly unique rice-based enzyme powder micro-exfoliates dulling debris and instantly leaves your skin noticeably smoother and brighter. The powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing important properties to smooth your skin and accelerate cell renewal. Daily Microfoliant is formulated with a unique skin-brightening complex of elements to help balance uneven skin pigmentation. It's a supreme tool to calm inflammation, leaving your skin extraordinarily clear and refreshed. Full size has a retail value of $40.00 and is 2.6 oz. I have been wanting to try Dermalogica products for a while now so I am excited about being sent this item.

- Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask (Size: 0.5 oz.)
A potent bio active peel mask designed to renew the complexion, reduce that appearance of fine lines and dramatically improve skin tone. Removes dead skin cells to renew the complexion. Full size is 1.7 oz. and has a retail value of $55.00 I really like facial masks so I cant wait to try this one out. I'm curious to see how I like it since this is a completely new product for me.


- Oscar de la Renta Esprit d'Oscar Eau de Parfum Deluxe Mini Roller Ball (Size: 0.1 oz.)
Esprit d'Oscar is a modern interpretation of Oscar de la Renta’s signature scent. Inspired by the chic and sophisticated women of today, Esprit d’Oscar is the spirit of femininity re-imagined in a timeless floral-oriental fragrance that is exceptionally feminine and sparkling in spirit. This item retails for $78.00 and is 1.6 oz. I really do like this scent. It is not too strong and I love the floral notes that it has.

Overall I think this box was a total hit for myself. I am really impressed with what items were sent and I cant wait to start trying these out. If this company keeps it up like this first month I can see this subscription company becoming a staple in my monthly subscription services that I receive! What are your opinions on Beauty Bar Sample Society? I'd love to hear your thoughts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment