Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 2012 Birchbox

Hello Gorgeous!
I received my February Birchbox about 3 days ago. This has been the fastest I have ever received my box since I have been subscribed with them. So we started off to a good start. This month I was so excited about everything that came in my box. I think this is by far my favorite one! So here is what I received:
1) Orofluido Elixir
This serum relies on a triple-treat of standout oils: argan oil strengthens strands; linseed oil smoothes cuticles to leave hair shiny; and Cyperus oil fortifies and boosts manageability.

2) BeautyBlender
Unlike traditional sponges, the soft texture and elliptical shape of the beautyblender® allows foundation to blend into skin with a natural finish and no streaks. When saturated with water, the sponge will expand to twice its size, making it easy to cover your whole face and still get into all the nooks and crannies. Using the sponge damp prevents it from absorbing excess foundation, so you won’t be wasting any makeup.

3) Heart Shaped Nail File

4) Violent Lips Lip Tattoo
Violent Lips come in patterns to suit every adventurous fashionista. Each temporary tattoo lasts up to eight hours and is strong enough to stay put through dinner, dancing, and even your good night kiss. Better yet? Not only will your lips look fierce, but the FDA-approved appliques are made with vitamins and botanical oils to reveal a revitalized pout once removed.

5) Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
 The formula has light-diffusing minerals, which give skin a soft glow and also smooth over any fine lines. Antioxidants like ginseng and gingko biloba leaf extract help improve skin, and SPF 20 wards off UVA and UVB rays.

All the products that I received this month I cant wait to try out! I am most excited about the BeautyBlender at the moment. I think the Violent Lips are going to be fun to play around with but now to find an appropriate time to wear them... lol I know Birchbox has had some negative attention drawn to them about boxes being hit or misses and I am not saying that, that does not happen but I feel like at the end of the day I get my moneys worth. Their point system is great and allows for us to buy full size items at very affordable prices once our points accumulate. So if you are not subscribed I would recommend giving them a try =)


Birchbox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment