Monday, January 2, 2012

Beauty Army

Hello Gorgeous!
Yesterday, January 1st 2012, was Beauty Army launch date. Beauty Army is a sample subscription service that allows you to choose up to 6 samples a month. The monthly fee for this is $12, which includes shipping or you can choose to do a yearly subscription of $132 (includes a free month). What appealed to me the most about this sample subscription service is that for one you are able to choose your own samples so you will not be receiving samples that you wouldn't want. Another thing that I liked was that they are paired up with brands like Indie Lee, Chella, 100% Pure, Joico, La Rocca, and many more. So after taking all of this into consideration I decided to sign up and try it out for myself. I took the profile survey a few times until I had a few samples chosen that appealed to me the most. Here is what I decided to get:
Once I receive my sample kit I will post a review with pictures of all of the items included. Did any of you sign up? If so what did you choose as your samples? Hope you all have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks very similar to what I had chosen! :) Hope you love your stuff! Can't wait to see the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I didn't know you signed up too! Yay- what did you think of your stuff? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was so excited about this company because they allowed us to choose our own samples so I had to give them a try. I still haven't received mine. I ordered it after the 300 limit had been reached but it shipped out yesterday so I think I will be getting it this week since the HQ is located in Cali =)

    ReplyDelete